Decree no. 2021-126 of 6 February 2021
Delivery not included
Made from recycled plastic, the GREENOFFICE sorting table stands out for its modularity and simplicity of use. The sorting versions are customizable to meet your specific needs (text, pictogram, slogans, etc.). When guests are asked to sort the wet waste, the table is equipped with a stainless steel docking station with tray.
The establishment is very simple.
After unpacking the package:
- 2 x 90 L
- Terminal dimensions L x D x H
- 49 x 44 x 84 cm
- Table Dimensions L x D x H
- 118,5 x 63x 84 cm
- Table dimensions with stainless steel station L x D x H
- 118,5 x 63 x 87,5 cm
- PE 100% Recyclable and made from 40% recycled products.
- No screws, no doors, no wearing parts The table is delivered in a cardboard box
- From the front passing the bollard under the stainless steel station or from the rear which is open
- Resistance to water and detergents - The removable silicone bib is dishwasher safe
- The sorting terminals (one-piece barrel + inner container) are guaranteed for 5 years. Return and free replacement of defective parts, (subject to use in accordance with their use) The stainless steel ramp is guaranteed for 2 years. Return and free replacement of defective parts. (subject to use in accordance with their use)
- Weighing compatible
35% of school canteen-treated food ends up in the garbage. The solutions? Propose attractive sorting points that make you want to act on a daily basis and weigh waste to make students aware of the reality of waste.
All the answers to your questions
Together, let's reduce our waste
WASTE SORTING AND RECOVERY, WHAT DOES THE LAW SAY?
Several laws on the energy transition take up the provisions on bio-waste
programming law n°2009-967 of August 3, 2009 relating to the implementation of the Grenelle Environment Forum.
Law n°2010-788 of July 12, 2010 supplemented by the legislation of December 14, 2015.
The so-called Grenelle 2 law requires the sorting and recovery of food waste in catering establishments and sets
WHO IS CONCERNED ?
All producers (companies, businesses, communities, etc.) who produce more than 10 tons of bio-waste per year. School establishments with more than 150 covers/day, company restaurants with more than 200 covers/day, and hospital restaurants with more than 200 covers/day are subject to this.
WHAT SANCTION INCURRED?
Pursuant to 8° of Article L. 541-46 of the Environmental Code, failure to implement source sorting of bio-waste is an offence. The penalty incurred is a fine of €75,000 and a prison term of 2 years.
WHAT TO DO
Ensure sorting of catering waste at source in order to recover flows: food scraps, bread, waste
recyclables (packaging, jars to fight effectively against food waste, in order to reduce the quantity of food waste produced yoghurt) and other non-recyclable waste, in order to be able to direct bio-waste towards specific recovery channels.
Raising the awareness of middle school students and departmental agents through the catering services